Statement:

‘Through my work, I aim to respond to the structure of today’s society, holding a convex mirror up to what is already there and highlight the - often interesting - distortions that it might otherwise take for granted. By this I mean the attitudes that we have towards people and things, because they don’t quite fit in with our point of view or schedule, get ignored or pigeonholed to suit our own agenda or beliefs.’

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Today I have set this blog up in order to keep a journal / log of the work I am doing, while surreptitiously creating a space in which to procrastinate and think about what I am doing with my life... 

Oh, did I say that out loud?!

I would like to point out that once this is fully set up, it is my intention to get on with said [artistic] life, in order that more entries can be made on here, to showcase my projects both within my studies and the commissions I have (of which there is a little bit of a backlog while the studies have taken over my life and everything else with it... to those people here is my very public apology... you know who you are)

I am certain that this blog will flourish when freedom abounds...!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kate saw you at your show at the dockyard- sorry never got in touch but wanted to say well done!
    best
    selina

    ReplyDelete